KBACE is seeking bright, diligent people to join our Managed Services organization. Candidates should have a successful track record working with ERP – Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM and technology. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as resolve issues within Oracle Applications. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for analyzing, identifying, and resolving functionality issues and process improvement areas and deliver those solutions to the client. Candidates with prior Oracle ERP support and implementation experience will receive the highest priority.
Typical project responsibilities include:
- Identify issues and project business requirements and develop solutions to them.
- Analyze client-reported Oracle Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or CRM issues, and resolve them in a timely and professional manner. Some issues can be very complex.
- Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups and communicate solutions to the client.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Experience supporting or implementing some or all of the following within Oracle Applications: Supply Chain, Financials, Manufacturing, CRM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience with Oracle ERP modules (Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or CRM), ideally from a functional or techno-functional perspective.
- Travel requirements of 15%, possibly more.
Essential Job functions:
"Essential job functions" refers to the fundamental job duties of this position which any employee (including those with a disability) can perform with or without reasonable accommodation which includes, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- Duties consistent with Oracle consulting, including but not limited to:
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Writing business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions, and writing end-user documentation and training materials.
- Interacting with the client and KBACE project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work positively and effectively with clients and KBACE team members.
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities, including the ability to react to change productively and to handle additional tasks as assigned.
- Ability to concentrate, perform work accurately, and display a keen attention to detail.
- Must be willing to travel 15% or more, including ability to utilize various methods of transportation including personal car, airplanes, trains, rental cars, and local public transportation, as well as possess all required US and international travel documents as needed.
Job # 569153