We are seeking an ERP Program Director to be responsible for ensuring the success of any and all Information Services (IT) technology programs and projects within their purview. Working collaboratively with all levels of operational and business leadership, this senior program leader will also be primarily responsible for the management of key partner and customer relationships. The Program Director is responsible for ensuring that the business benefits associated with their program(s) are delivered, as well as the planning and execution of all program phases. This leader will drive, guid and mentor team members and support business clients from discovery and assessment to execution, go-live and go-live support, as well as the eventual transition to operations / production support and close. The Program Director serves as the primary point of contact between the enterprise customers/partners, executive leadership, and the project team(s), responsible for ensuring key leaders are kept engaged and informed on the progress of each program. -To ensure the success of their program(s), Program Director works collaboratively with multiple members of the project team(s)- including directors in organizational development, operations, informatics, project intake, growth & expansion, healthcare intelligence, integration, applications, and IT infrastructure.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- In this role, the Principle Program Director is responsible for advising, consulting, and managing a number of complex projects under a common objective at PSJH under a single program (or across several programs) designed to support PSJH to achieve strategic goals and initiatives - including but not limited to - IS operations, informatics, project intake, growth & expansion, healthcare intelligence, integration, applications, and IT infrastructure. While operating much more independently, this position works collaboratively with business/facility operational leadership, intake and governance teams, as well as IS groups required to deploy IS services and technology. Typical programs assigned to a Principle Program Director will span across several of these operational pillars and functional areas and will require collaboration and coordination with other programs.
- Directs & guides others to develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives with little/no oversight from PPMO leadership
- Influences decisions in partnership with program leadership in order to ensure work toward common objectives while supporting and guiding others in their efforts to to do the same
- Proactively and independently informs and influences others in order to maintain the balance required between business needs; project partner strategy and standards; and financial requirements and budgets with little/no direction from PPMO leadership
- Sets the standard for facilitating strategic planning with internal customers for deployment of information technologies and/or major services and products related to new growth and expansion efforts with little/no direction from PPMO leadership while coaching and mentoring others to do the same
- Proactively and independently manage client expectations for timelines and deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle with little/no intervention from PPMO leadership while directing and guiding others to do the same at the appropriate levels of their program
- Defines the structure and governance needed on a complex program(s) to develop and gain sponsor approval for project delivery dates.
- Manage portfolio programs with very high complexity, strategic priority and/or visibility, system and/or regional priority - typically at an enterprise level
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 8-10 years Information Services/Information Technology and/or Healthcare Industry experience
- 8-10 years in the project / program management field
- 5-7 years experience with resource management
- 1-3 relevant PPMO portfolio experience (eg. EMR, Business Applications, M&A, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Demonstrated management skills and ability to work effectively to build relationships with Colleagues and customers.
- Proven ability to organize multiple projects, schedules, demand and to meet shifting priorities.
- Performs challenging tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Anticipates problems and takes corrective action prior to completing the task.
- Sets challenging objectives and works against self-defined standards of excellence to continually improve personal performance.
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills.
- Proven ability to set technology strategy.
- Experience with all phases of information technology systems implementation.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills.
- Willingness to work with stakeholders to resolve issues at lowest possible level.
- Demonstrated analytical skills: analyze complex tasks, systems, and problems and determine possible solutions and design as well as implement and evaluate most effective solution
- Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instruction and deal with complex variables
- Ability to utilize special equipment such as telephone and personal computer equipment; software including business applications, electronic medical record, practice management, financial management, project management and reporting. PC peripherals and other office or AV equipment such as digital projectors, fax, scanner, copier and others.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree.
- The following certifications: PMP (Project Management Professional), PgMP (Program Management Professional), Six Sigma, LEAN and CQIA (Quality Improvement Associate).
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Payroll.
- Strong communication with extensive experience in executive leadership facilitation.