We are seeking an Oracle ERP Principal Project Manager to lead a functional pillar (Workforce Management) for a multi-year Oracle Cloud ERP transformation initiative. Manages all aspects of projects with direct accountability to the project team, leadership, and sponsor.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage client expectations from initial problem identification and through the project lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter / scope and / or work breakdown schedule.
- Engage and organize the assignment of activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project estimates, task dependencies and schedule.
- Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams.
- Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
- Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all project artifacts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, project management, healthcare admin or clinical field Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 7 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations leading large, diverse and complex projects.
- 7 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations expertise and application of Project Management methodology based on project management principles.
- 7 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations incorporating process improvement methodologies into large scale projects.
- 7 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations facilitating complex decision making among multiple executive stakeholders with different interests and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyst and communicate business requirements from multiple customers across disparate functions
- Understanding of local integrated delivery systems of a large, multi-site health system
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Effectively managers to project deadlines and escalates issues as appropriate
- Ability to analyst information, evaluate results to choose the best solutions and solve problems.
- Demonstrated experience as a speaker in a professional presentation environment, such as conferences and association meetings.
- Superior judgment, problem solving and cognitive skills
- Superb written and oral communication skills on interpersonal and technical levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and/or strategic and tactical planning and execution including marketing, communications and financial planning.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- End-to-end workforce management implementation and remediation project management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of workforce management business domain.
- Strong communication with experience in executive leadership facilitation.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, project management, healthcare admin or clinical field
- Experience/Education in Project Management.
- Certifications in process optimization such as Six Sigma, Lean, CQIA or other nationally recognized program.
- Project Management Professional designation (PMI) certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI) Certification
Job Number: 222241