The Oracle ERP Conversion & Integration Lead will primarily be responsible for technical leadership of conversions and integrations relating to Finance Oracle ERP solutions as well as related projects. The Oracle ERP Conversion & Integration Lead will collaborate with the IT & business leads, developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (conversion & integration, performance tuning, data loading, exception processing and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives. The Oracle ERP Conversion & Integration Lead also ensures the conversion/integration processes and platforms are positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels. This role will involve working closely with other IT teams to develop end to end systems integration capabilities and collaborating with key customers (Finance, Procurement, Enterprise Analytics etc.) to ensure their needs are met. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Design, Implementation and Support of the conversions and integrations related to the cloud-based Finance Oracle ERP solution
- Provide end-to-end integration support within the Financials Suite (GL, FA, AP, PA, Procurement etc.)
- Provide integration related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for conversion and integration domains.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle ERP platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the Oracle ERP suite of products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the Oracle ERP products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Director level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the Oracle ERP integrations.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the Oracle ERP integrations and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in Finance Oracle ERP implementation.
- Previous experience with design and development of inbound and outbound interfaces from/to the Finance Oracle ERP solution.
- Conversion/Integration expert with 1 -2 years’ experience in working with Oracle ERP Middleware Technologies like OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud)
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a lead architect and/or technical lead for the Finance Oracle ERP implementation.
- Previous relational database experience.
- Previous experience in providing technical leadership to vendor teams in an onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Hands-on experience in implementing 2 - 3 large-scale Finance Oracle ERP implementations.
- Previous experience developing detailed technical documentation.
- Familiarity with middleware and integration technologies such as SOA, web-services etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management
- 1 year of experience in implementing cloud-based Oracle EPM systems
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.