As a Manager Application Services, Oracle ERP Cloud, you need to know how to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the department, support various EPIC modules and clinical applications. Collaborate with the division management team in planning, program development, human resource management, budget planning, customer satisfaction, communication and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Interface with digital program leadership, innovation, and marketing in conjunction with leadership to understand, plan, and deliver on strategic imperatives.
- Oversee services needs and volumes. Manage staffing levels and productivity. Promote staff flexibility and cross-training. Provide communication to associates and management team through huddles, staff meetings and other forms of communication to relay updates regarding department updates, organizational activities, financial performance, educational opportunities, interdepartmental activities and QI activities.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholder including governance, leadership, end-users, vendors, and consultants. Be responsible for problem solving to address issues. Ensure effective working relationships within the department/unit team and interdepartmentally within the care/location. Ensure coordination of services with other departments to promote the highest level of efficiency and patient satisfaction. Lead and participate in interdisciplinary committees throughout the organization.
- Manage human resource functions such as interviewing, selection, orientation, education/training, feedback, performance evaluation, and policy and procedure development. Maintain personnel files, including documentation of appropriate staff orientation, competency, training, discipline and performance reviews. Oversee department timekeeping and payroll. Collaborate with HR concerning employee issues and performance. Conduct employee coaching, counselling, disciplinary actions and annual appraisals. Monitor staff adherence to hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation of operational budgets. Monitor and report the performance of the departments against budget. Oversee and manage vendor service contracts. Establish regular communication with vendors to ensure vendor performance meets requirements.
- Partner with the department director and leadership team to identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives. Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Participate with management team and staff in development of action plans in line with the organization’s strategic initiatives and goals.
- Be responsible for monitoring department performance to ensure department meets monthly productivity and quality goals. Facilitate collaboration of cross-functional teams in a project environment with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in healthcare, technology, or related field, required
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Relevant Oracle certifications, highly preferred
- Prior leadership experience, highly preferred
- Experience in nursing or another clinical role, preferred.