Oracle ERP Analyst
8 - 10 years experience •
The Oracle ERP Analyst, reporting to the Solution Delivery Lead – IT Corporate Systems, will be responsible for working closely with end-users, internal developers, and vendors, to create business and functional requirements, system flow diagrams and other documentation required to support and enhance internal applications. S/he must be able to provide creative and alternative workflows and solutions to business needs and issues. S/He will work on complex problems by analyzing current business methods and available systems for improvement as well as supporting day to day activities. The ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts, both in writing and orally, to a varied audience is important. Although this is not a programming position, the ability to understand and create SQL queries, analyze data, and work with Oracle support is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading and Participating as an Oracle Solution Analyst / Architect for projects delivered by the Solution Delivery team within IT Corporate Systems
• Functioning as a liaison between the client community and internal/external IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems, or business problems while following the SDLC process
• Using available tools, analyze business needs and data to provide data extracts and reports to lead and support system enhancements and other project initiatives
• Developing and executing test matrices and test cases for software testing of functionality and compliance prior to releasing to the client community.
• 7+ years of experience working with the full Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud and Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12 and across multiple work streams – Project to Profit, Procure to Pay and Accounting to Financial Reports
• Implementation, Upgrade and / or Production support experience around Oracle Financial Modules – GL, AP, OIE, AR, PO, iProc, PA, OTL
• Hands on experience with a 3rd party tax engine (specifically Sabrix) is a plus
• Hands on experience with a 3rd party scanning software (specifically Readsoft) is a plus.
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills; Able to submit and communicate with Oracle on Service Requests
• Experience as a systems analyst, business analyst or consultant, working in a large multi-national organization; off-shore service center experience a plus.
• Experience in creating and developing testing matrices as well as fully executing them in an iterative manner.
• Knowledge of SQL query writing and reporting tools such as SQL Reporting, SQL Analysis services, Excel, etc.
• Experience with System Development Lifecycle and IT best practices, change management and SOX controls.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required.