$80K — $100K *
BIAS Corporation is a true cross-stack Oracle Platinum Partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise, complete with a powerful array of specializations and flagship Oracle IT & Application Consulting Practices to empower innovation and solve critical challenges across both Public and Private sectors. If you aspire to have an impact on innovative and meaningful Oracle solutions in a collaborative environment, BIAS may be the right place for you!
We have a new opportunity for an Oracle EPM SaaS Cloud Planning Principal Consultant to join our consulting team. In this role, you will provide business process & application solution leadership along with supporting our strategic Cloud initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
· Experienced in:
· Leading Familiarization Workshops;
· Gathering/migrating, populating & loading dimensional structures;
· Gathering/migrating, populating & loading data migration and integration configurations;
· Design, build and migrate Web Forms, Financial Reports and SmartView;
· Design, build and optimize business rules;
· Cloud integration strategies;
· Cloud data conversion toolsets;
· Identifying & communicating change management impacts;
· Running Cloud validation cycles; and
· Managing a project team using an Agile project implementation approach.
· Oracle EPM SaaS Cloud Planning hands-on implementation experience is a MUST
· Oracle Hyperion Planning hands-on implementation experience is MUST
· Oracle Essbase hands-on implementation experience is Preferred
· Oracle EPM SaaS Cloud Planning/Oracle Hyperion Planning Modules hands-on implementation experience is Preferred
· Public Sector implementation experience is Preferred
· Public Sector – Federal Government implementation experience is Preferred
· Working with BIAS clients to help them adopt Best practice processes, enabled by Oracle EPM SaaS Cloud
· Supporting BIAS customers to identify process and organization impact of the change on their business.
· Supporting customer workshops and customers in business transformation enabled by Oracle Cloud products
· Work as a link between the business stakeholders and BIAS Solution Implementation team, ensuring product configuration meets customer requirements
· Running Familiarization Workshops, validation cycles and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
· Running the ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions during Cloud deployment
· Must be a strong communicator
· Willing to travel
Valid through: 3/9/2021
$80K — $100K
47 days ago