Genesys is hiring an Oracle EPM Cloud (EPBCS) Technical Architect to support FP&A and other finance functions globally. This individual will work closely with our Financial Planning and Analysis leadership and finance teams located in Indianapolis and Daly City to manage the operations of our EPM Cloud application.
- Manage & support day to day operations for Oracle EPM Cloud application as an IT Techno-functional resource
- Support FP&A business users & other finance users globally as an IT resource.
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, documentation, solution design, configurations, customizations, testing & solution deployment in EPM Cloud.
- Responsible for creating & documenting test cases/scenarios, Test solutions and obtain user approvals.
- Design/Build custom reports in EPM Cloud.
- Need to create/update custom business rules in EPM.
- Collaborate with ERP team and other IT teams to resolve any data/integration issues.
- Work with Oracle customer support to resolve production issues, manage release upgrades and sandbox refreshes.
- Communicate with systems users and IT teams regarding any system changes/issues.
- Work with auditors & other SOX teams regarding system controls, SOD and security etc.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in IT business application.
- Should have at least 4 to 6 years of experience supporting financial planning and budgeting applications.
- At least 2 years of experience on Oracle EPM cloud (EPBCS or PBCS is preferred).
- Should have worked on Hyperion Planning Modules, Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR) & Data Integration tools.
- Should have worked on Business Rules, also knowledge of FDMEE is important.
- Knowledge of OBIEE and other reporting tools is plus.
- Should have experience with software full lifecycle methodology.
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Requires understanding of financial related processes and technologies, financial statement structures and budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills; ability to work across functions and organizations in a global environment.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and functions; capable of presenting complex financial information in easy-to-understand formats and terms.
- Operate independently and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities.