The Enterprise Performance Management (Oracle EPM) Technical Lead will primarily be responsible for technical leadership of Oracle EPM Technical functions such as Financial Planning & Budgeting, Financial Consolidation & Close, and Account Reconciliation. The Oracle EPM Technical Lead will collaborate with the IT & business leads, developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (cube builds, reporting, performance tuning, data loading, exception processing and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives. The Oracle EPM Technical Lead also ensures the associated processes and platforms are positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels. This role will involve working closely with other IT teams to develop end to end Oracle EPM Technical capabilities and collaborating with key customers (Finance, Properties, Enterprise Analytics etc.) to ensure their needs are met. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Design, implementation and support of the Oracle EPM Technical functions related to the Oracle Financials Cloud solution
- Provide end-to-end Oracle EPM Technical support for solutions such as Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud, Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud etc.
- Provide Oracle EPM related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the Oracle EPM domains.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle EPM platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the Oracle EPM products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the Business Intelligence products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Director level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the ERP Business Intelligence.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the Oracle EPM solutions and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing Oracle EPM solutions.
- Previous experience with design and development of Oracle EPM functions such as Financial Planning & Budgeting, Financial Consolidation & Close, Account Reconciliation.
- Oracle EPM expert with 4 years’ experience in working with Technologies such as EPBCS, FCCCS, FDM, FRS, SmartView, Hyperion, and Essbase.
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous relational database experience.
- Previous experience in providing technical leadership to vendor teams in an onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Previous experience in developing detailed technical documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management.
- At least 1 year of experience in implementing cloud-based Oracle EPM systems.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.