What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking an Oracle EBS Technical Developer to support a Marine Corps Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) based logistics system that provides functions including asset visibility, supply, maintenance, readiness, task organization, repairs, request tracking, and financial information. The desired candidate will work in an Agile development team building Reports, Interfaces, Customization, Enhancements, Personalization and Workflow solutions. Candidate will develop, design, configure, test and document solution based on the requirements and user stories. Detail activities are listed below:
- The Oracle Technical Developer is responsible for the design & development of RICE-W in most of the oracle modules, including but not limited to FA, PO, INV, OM, BOM, GL, & FND
- Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined to be in compliance with approved Agile approach.
- Review Technical Design Documents and code to understand and gain knowledge about the functionalities of different RICECPW components
- Review Change Requests and provide assistance in gathering requirements.
- Tune and optimize packages, stored procedures, PL SQL, and application in an Oracle 12c RDBMS environment.
- Provide technical support during the release testing phases.
- Provide detailed deployment instructions for successful migration/backout of code.
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents.
- Drive meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules.
- As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the development team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases:
- Strong technical knowledge of oracle modules, including but not limited to FA, PO, INV, OM, BOM, GL, & FND
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, XML, SOA, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Strong technical knowledge of OA Framework development
- Familiar with Oracle EBS and/or SCM base tables
- Experience with shell/perl scripting
- Perform technical analysis of patches and open SRs with the product owner as required
- Perform impact analysis of the product updates released periodically by the vendor
- Strong knowledge of developing interfaces and conversion routines
- Deliver solutions that meet the identified SLAs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Clearance.
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Ability to be hands-on in this role to develop professional documentation and other written materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6 – 15 years of Experience in Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management modules R12/R11
- Experience in requirements analysis, testing, documentation