ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the Corporate Accounting, Consolidations and Shared Services - Solution team, located in Phoenix, Arizona. As Functional Manager for ERP Financials, your responsibility will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure proper configuration and setup of Oracle EBS R12 Financial modules focusing on Cost Management, Cash Management, Payables and Procurement.
- Track and manage issues reported by Finance users globally. Including root cause analysis, provide temporary mitigation and solution for permanent fix. Engage with required IT resources as necessary.
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams on cycle testing, patch releases/upgrades of Oracle EBS.
- Participate in the integration of the acquired companies; supporting invoice/vendor conversions and configuration of Oracle Payables and iExpenses.
- Provide technical and functional supports to business owners in identifying and implementing any business automation effort.
- Work on several tasks / projects simultaneously in teams.
- Ensure timely delivery of other duties as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent in Information Systems or Accounting/Finance with strong IT skills.
- Familiar with Oracle EBS R12 applications and tables. Able to write complex SQL to extract and analyze data in Excel.
- 5 - 8 years’ work experience with at least 5 years supporting Oracle EBS R12 Cost Management/Inventory/OSFM modules.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel overseas when requested.