At Neenah, we have a long history – rooted in a proud heritage of paper making. For over 100 years, we’ve grown and evolved our technology, our methodologies, the materials we use and what we make. We’re laser-focused on increasing our organic growth trajectory and leading the market in platforms including Filtration Media, Digital & Specialty Coatings, Custom Engineered Solutions and Imaging & Packaging, enabled by both our culture and our capabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Global IT Applications team, as Oracle EBS Developer. In this role, the Developer is responsible for the support of the production Oracle EBS system in addition to the analysis, development, deployment of customizations and extensions to the Oracle EBS including third-party applications. The position is a member of a diverse support team reporting to the Director of Global IT Applications with flexibility to work remotely, be based in Alpharetta, GA or Neenah, WI. Strong partnership, project leadership and customer satisfaction are key measurements of success for this position.
- Maintain effectiveness under high-pressure situations in order to meet expectations while managing projects and daily support simultaneously. Excel in problem solving abilities while providing timely solutions to issues and designs.
- Manage and lead meetings with internal business clients. Effectively manage customer requests in functional areas. Facilitate meetings to prioritize open issues, request and major projects. Work with the process leads and the offshore team to ensure the requests are given the necessary resources.
- Strong analysis, design and troubleshooting skills. Exhibit the ability to analyze, test, implement, and provide post support for projects that improve our current systems.
- Effectively work with Oracle and other third-party vendors to troubleshoot and maintain our Oracle environments.
- Promote a strong team environment within IT and across business functions and departments. Provide knowledge transfer to other staff members both in IT and within the business community.
- Provide support for Oracle Applications and third-party software, as necessary.
- Ensure procedures, and practices in my support area are followed by Neenah and regulatory standards.
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to design and document solutions for projects and systems that can be easily followed by others. Demonstrate the ability to communicate appropriately and professionally while staying customer focused.
- Take action to enhance proficiency in technical aspects of my role thru ongoing training, education, and networking.
- Demonstrate leadership by recommending enhancements and new software projects that support Neenah goals and objectives. Provide optimal support for existing applications and implementation of new applications by utilizing available resources in the most effective way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field OR equivalent professional experience (4+ years)
- 3+ years of technology experience in Oracle E-Business Suite or similar ERP experience
- Strong understanding and technical knowledge of R12 E-business suite modules
- Strong development skills in SQL, PL/SQL, OAF/ADF components, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports recommended
- Highly self-motivated and directed and an ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while generating results through influence in a matrix environment with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Solution-focused and flexible to adapt to the needs of the business
- Up to 15% travel required for this role (While 15% of travel is typically required, due to COVID-19 non-essential travel is currently suspended)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship nor or at any time in the future
Neenah is committed to manufacturing growth for its customers, end-users, shareholders, and employees. With manufacturing facilities across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are a leading global manufacturer of specialty materials serving customers across six continents, with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA. We are focused on growing in filtration media, specialty coatings, custom-engineered materials, and premium packaging. Our materials are found in a variety of products used every day, such as transportation and water filters, premium packaging.