Oracle EBS Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Will work in collaboration with Oracle EBS Analysts on all technical aspects of the Oracle EBS modules and will be capable of designing and developing programs and procedures around Oracle Applications.
The Business Systems team is small and highly experienced, allowing members to work on a wide breadth of new technologies and systems.
- Understand the existing interfaces
- Research the SVU interfaces that needs to be converted into Cloud and provide the details for the Cloud to the team for developing them in Cloud environment.
- Knowledgeable in the following would be helpful : e-Pass, Dup Smasher, AIQ , Pin Point and CA Translator
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing technical solutions for Oracle EBS 11i or R12.
- 3+ years of strong development experience with Oracle related technologies such as - Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, J-Developer, SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, SQL Loader, BI Publisher.
- 2+ years of development experience with OAF (Oracle Application Framework)
- Development experience in XML Publisher Reports and Java.
- Experience in working with analysts to understand business processes and provide technical solutions.
- Good understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and underlying table structures, APIs and Oracle coding standards.
Let me know if you have any questions