??We are looking for Oracle EBS Architect for our client in Columbus, IN
Job Title: Oracle EBS Architect
Job Location: Columbus, IN
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Work withinternal and external Oracle technical resources, and assist in managing technical and functional changes associated with Oracle EBS and ERP projects
- Provide expertise to ensure realization of changes and enhancements to the implemented Oracle systems, and assisting with architecture needs of the Oracle E-Business Suiteapplications, components, extensions, integrations and reports.
- Provide support for the overall solution design and configuration of Oracle E-Business Suite, how it interacts with other integrated systems, custom extensions and reports, integration components, reports and dashboards components.
- Extensive experience on Oracle Applications R12
- Knowledge on one or more - Master Planning & Production Scheduling, Supply Action Management, Aggregate Supply Planning, Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning etc.
- Experience with Implementing EBS, solid knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement
- Knowledge of one or more - Oracle Cost Management (CST), Oracle Inventory (INV), and Oracle Order Management (OM), Oracle Financials (AR, AP, GL, FA)
- Solution Design - The activities involved in conceptualizing, defining, architecting, and ultimately designing complex systems.
- Applying Standards to Solutions - Able to apply industry and internal IT standards to solutions and to assess compliance of a solution against industry and internal IT standards.
- System Development Methodologies - Able to apply industry defined development techniques to create or modify IT solutions.
- Research - Able to conduct a process of steps used to collect and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue.
- Modeling - The ability to represent information following a defined standard, using a combination of graphical and textual elements. The ability to choose the correct type of model for a particular set of information, depending on the type of information to be communicated as well as the audience who will consume the information.
- Relationship Management - Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships (e.g., vendor relationships); is comfortable in a challenger role that, at times, requires building constructive tension in interactions.
- Influence - Applies different approaches to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines of reporting across a matrix organization.
- Decision Making - Considers the relative benefits and costs of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; acts decisively and swiftly; identifies problems and drives toward solutions; takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes even when things go wrong; is comfortable making difficult decisions.
- Leads the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Creates project and technology roadmaps and define migration plans to mitigate the gaps between the current and future state.
- Develops standards for the specific function or technology domain and defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building blocks for other solutions.
- Leads and facilitates the creation of governing principles to manage change and guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Maintains positive relationships with IT and business leaders to effectively promote and communicate IT architecture value proposition.
- Collaborates with IT stakeholders to apply IT strategy to architecture future state architecture and develops roadmaps to realize future state.
- Defines and ensures effective metrics to measure standards adoption, reuse, and demonstrate value.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and software trends focused on driving comparative advantage for CMI.
- Cultivates strong relationships with industry experts; participates and may present at conferences and round tables.
- Performs complex cost/benefit analysis when researching future state capabilities.
- Coaches and mentors less senior Architects.
- Collaborates with project teams to understand requested capabilities and recommends the right set of technologies to meet the needs.
- Provides infrastructure capacity recommendations for new applications and systems.
- Lead the solution architecture design on internal projects and programs
- Support BUs by conveying industry trends, enterprise technology strategy and define technical solutions which meet the business requirement and deliver reference architecture as needed.
- Design innovative solutions to business problems and enhancement requests, taking full account of existing system design constraints.
- Conduct architecture impact analysis of identified changes by business and ensure optimal solution selection for business process improvements.
- Work with enterprise architects, project teams, functional and technical analysts to design solution architecture that meets operational requirements and is scalable, easily maintained, secure and highly available.
- Ensure solutions are production ready and meet the organization standards and partner with the project teams to oversee the implementation of the solution.
- Work with other Architects and Project Teams to facilitate alignment among architecture decisions
- Identify and share best-practice knowledge among the other Solutions architect community
- Develop and produce Architecture artifacts, technical designs, strategy documents and other technical artifacts.
- Facilitate and manage evaluations and proof of concept activities as subject matter expert.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
- Significant relevant experiencerequired. 5-7years of experience.