$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 61 days ago
· Provide functional support for Oracle EBS Financial modules (mainly on General Ledger, Fixed Assets, SLA) for North America and EMEA.
· Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle Financials enhancements to support business processes.
· Participate in Oracle General Ledger and Assets projects involving configuration, implementation, testing and user training.
· Liaise across IT domains to deliver Oracle Financials functionality including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security and operations support.
· Provide day to day support of the Oracle Financials environment including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
· Continuously reviews opportunities for improvement in how Oracle Financials platform is leveraged, and brings best practices to the forefront.
· Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods
· Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company's technology direction.
· Ensure compliance with company's change and security policies.
· Work closely with Oracle development team in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
· Provide general technical support for Oracle EBS Financials system and user training
· Late night production support and weekend implementation work will be required
Valid Through: 2019-9-13