Tier1 is seeking an Oracle EBSAccount Manager to drive sales and growth in its tenured Oracle practice. The successful candidate will need to have strongexperience selling technical services or related solutions, exceptional knowledge of Oracle, relationships to leverage, and outstanding prospecting skills.Key Responsibilities:
- Identify accounts that have high potential for service support and significant Oracle revenue.
- Establish deep relationships with key business and technical stockholders that have the power to drive long-term service adoption within their company.
- Develop customer’s buying vision for how Oracle service support can help them reduce costs and increase business agility.
- Develop and maintain healthy pipeline of business.
- Strong experience selling technical services or related solutions.
- Must have strong track record in selling technical solutions in the past.
- Experience selling Oracle software and/or solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers.
- Understanding of Oracle technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience selling implementation and managed services surrounding Oracle EBS, Databases, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.
- A minimum of 5+ years of strategic sales and/or sales account management.
- Proven experience selling technical infrastructure and services opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of the technical infrastructure and services competitive landscape.
- Must be highly motivated, organized, analytical, and adaptive.
- A proven track record of successfully closing complex technology sales opportunities.
- Excellent prospecting skills.
BenefitsBecause we hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefits program which features:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Strong Benefits package.
- Sales Commission Program.