The Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the organization's Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking System (ATS)and its subsequent integrations.S/he is the central point of contact for providing planning/project coordination to support ongoing process improvement activities while ensuring data integrity and security.
- Actively participates in annual HR projects (e.g. open enrollment, performance management, merit cycle, etc.) by leading and collaborating on the process / system design, configuration, testing and providing support post-launch.
- Acts as subject matter expert providing functional and technical guidance to team.
- Conducts formal and informal training sessions regarding HRIS features and functionality.
- Documents and maintains all system configurations, procedures, user documentation and system updates.
- Manages and oversees implementation of a HRIS system, which includes system upgrades, enhancements, and data integration, while ensuring data integrity and security.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for system enhancements and engages and consults with functional owners providing detailed system-based options for resolving complex business process issues.
- Provides expert consulting, HRIS program and policy design, and identification of best practices of the HRIS function.
- Provides support by researching and resolving complex issues, which includes reviewing and testing process flaws, and developing complex reports to support business needs.
- Works collaboratively with HR team members, Payroll and Finance and other appropriate stakeholders to analyze current processes, identify new system functionalities, recommend and implement changes.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) while providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to other project managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, information technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-9 years of experience implementing, developing and managing HR Systems.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
- Exemplary critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to find solution efficiently and quickly.
- Progressive initiative with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and define how the HRIS and HR processes meet business needs,Strong communication and customer service skills focusing on resolving end users issues quickly and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively on a team.
- Strong technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Understanding of Oracle Fusion and Taleo.