This position is available in Clearwater FL or Nashville TN
The Oracle Developer will provide support and development efforts for the Oracle data warehouse, and ad-hocreports and queries.
- Oracle Sub-Component Enhancements and Improvements
- Reporting Packages and Functions
- Application Documentation and Presentation
- Application Testing and Interface with QA Team
In addition, the Oracle Developer position will assist with integration efforts with other enterprise applications.
- Analyze, enhance, develop, test, tune, and maintain existing software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Interface with the Quality Assurance (QA) team and otherdevelopers, managers, and field personnel in the resolution of solution deficiencies necessary for a production roll out.
- Perform table design improvement and tuning, enhance PL/SQL code (Packages, Functions, Procedures, etc.), and maximize application efficiency and performance.
Weigh business decisions against technical best practices, and represent the solution providing the best combination of functionality, performance, and ease of maintenance.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Oracle databases, preferably version 11.5.10 or later release.
- Requires a strong background developing application using PL/SQL and the ability to write complex queries.
- Experience developing/supporting Oracle Forms is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to performance tune queries and reports for maximum performance.
- Experience working with MS SQLserver is a plus.
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Database design and implementation experience.
- Healthcareexperience is desirable.
- Bachelordegree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Oracle certifications a plus.