Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Duration: Long Term on W2
The CFO-IT organization is driving business change through Finance Systems Transformation.
This broad transformation program changes work responsibility, consolidation of work locations and work functions.
This will require staffing with versatile skill sets across both IT and financial functional domains.
In enabling this transformation, CFO-IT is staffing to supportfinancialreporting, analysis and business intelligence for Verizon.
This challenging position in the CFO-IT organization is for line of business (LOB) financialreporting for Verizon.
The person filling this position must have business knowledge of financial and operational functions.
The candidate should have understanding of IT architecture and IT processes and the SDLC life cycle.
The dual combination of functional and technical knowledge sought in the candidate will provide CFO-IT the strength
needed in creating solutions which meet the high performance objectives set by Verizon leadership and the CFO organization.
Responsibilities for this role includes
• Participates in design and development of CFO-IT deliverables.
• Work with team and communicate effectively and analyse system capabilities to support production problems.
• Develop testing strategy for Hyperion Solution and participate in development of training strategy/approach.
• Participates in complete software development life cycle and able to designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications.
• Engage with other Verizon IT Teams, Offshore teams and consulting partners to ensure right solutions developed.
• Must be able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities and requirements.
• Prepares documentation of coding for future reference, support in solving the critical issues as needed.
• Bachelors degree, preferable in computer science or engineering.
• Experience in auditing, finance, accounting, treasury areas is a big plus.
• 2+ yrs experience in designing and development.
• Understanding of relational / multi-dimensional databases.
• 1-2 yrs experience in UNIX shell scripting and working experience on Unix/Linux platforms.
• 1-2 yrs experience in Oracle PL/SQL - Coding with triggers, stored procedures & packages.
• Experience with database best practices and enhancement of SQL queries.
• Understanding of ETL process, reporting , automated job scheduling, data modeling (relational/dimensional), version control concepts, SDLC.
• Understanding concepts of Agile Development, DevOps, AWS Cloud.
Supplier needs to provide boot camp training on Hyperion EPM suite (Essbase/Planning) with in a month after hiring date.