Position: Oracle Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12+ Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software programmer resource.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing, deploying and managing applications on a multi-tier architecture with high-availability and/or replication environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying applications on Oracle (11G, 12C) Application Server.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying Oracle (11G, 12C) forms with Java beans.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying and Oracle (11G, 12C) reports.
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL with Java embedded SQLJ, Oracle BLOB; scripts for table, view, and other database objects.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Toad data base management tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing and maintaining software technical documents (i.e. System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documents, Software Test Documents, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing technical support for Advent Intermodal's E-modal trucker check interface.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing software version control with Subversion software control system.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative and technical support with Evernote and Evernote Salesforce business card application integration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative and application technical support for Salesforce.
- Demonstrate expertise in Oracle database management running on RedHat Enterprise Linux and IBM p520s servers with AIX operation systems. Must be able to create technical documentation and have good communication/training skills.
- Experience in Oracle under Oracle high-availability and replication environment, developing application in oracle java technologies using Oracle 12C developing environment in socket programming.
- Experience in the development of financial or related business systems.
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Experience in security systems such as Marine Terminal Operations.
- Experience supporting with Intermac printers and barcode applications.
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of web based applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Experience with Micros Soft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably 2017)
- Experience with Linq, Lambdas expression, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite Testing Tools.
- Experience in Agile software development.