Job Title : Oracle DBA
Duration: 12 Months+
Skills: Must have strong Exadata experience, RAC & Grid control
Only GC and USC.
IV Mode: Telephonic and IN-Person.
Oracle database administrators for highly skilled technical positions that involves intricate knowledge of the Oracle databaseinternals. Database configuration, tuning, maintenance, patching, and problem diagnosis and resolution are all critical functions that the database administrator performs. Strong knowledge of Exadata, RAC and configurations is required, should have experience in working with multi-terabyte, very large, mission critical databases in a high profile environment.
- 7 or more years of experience with: Oracle Database Administration, PL/SQL, Backup and Recovery, and Performance Tuning.
- 3 or more years of experience with Exadata Systems.
- Configuration Management.
- DatabaseSecurity Administration.
- Strong Experience with Exadata RAC Administration, ASM, Active Data Guard, Advanced Queuing, RMAN, OEM/Grid Control.
- Oracle Database version 11g and 12c.
- Advanced SQL and instance tuning for medium to large databases (over 1000gb).
- Strong Unix/Linux shell scripting and PL/SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in an IT related field or equivalent business and technical experience.