• Bachelor's degree 5-7 years Oracle DBA experience, 5+ years in a 24/7/365 environment
• Experience with highly available database solutions / architectures such as Oracle RAC and Standby Databases.
• Experience in database design required.
• Experience with AIX, Linux and Windows are desired.
• Oracle Performance Tuning Experience (AWR, ADDM)
• Exp working in secure enterprise database environments Experience with RMAN
• Experience with Exp/Imp, dpexp/dpimp Oracle tools.
• Extensive knowledge with ASM
• Experience performing a full restore to an Oracle database from tape.
• Disaster Recovery Experience.
• Strong SQL Programming, preferably Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL queries - understanding of views, stored procedures, triggers & an understanding of query optimization.
• Excellent SQL and PL/SQL skills
• Experience with database layouts on high performance disk subsystems required
MUST have extensive experience working in structured change management processes for highly available enterprise database systems
• Competency in writing/analyzing PL/SQL, Korn shell scripts, et al.
• Competency with data conversion, re-platform and transfer of data from on-premises to cloud
Preferred Skills: Oracle database upgrade experience is a must from 11g to 12c/18g/19g.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16