Business Unit Summary
The Oracle Database Administration team is responsible for maintaining Oracle databases across the enterprise. This entails ensuring data is protected and accessible while meeting established service level agreements in a 24/7 environment.
A Day in the Life
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelor of Science in an IT related field or equivalent business and technical experience.
- At least 5 years of Oracle database administration experience
- Linux, including Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle ASM
- Oracle RMAN
- Strong SQL tuning abilities
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire for continuous learning