Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) Mid - Level
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a mid-level Database Specialist/Oracle your duties and experience include the following:
• Oracle Database Administration
• Database performance tuning
• Database upgrades
• Database patching to all COTS database products
• Database script writing
• Database storage management
• Database interfaces
• External application database interfaces
• Systems database interfacing
• Tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of the assigned systems
• Able to recommend changes/upgrades/enhancements based on the analysis
• 4 years Oracle database administration or related experience
• RedHat Linux or Unix experience preferred
Educational Requirements : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field preferred; and four - seven years of related experience.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an Active Top Secret clearance.
Key Words : Database Administration, Oracle, Linux, Unix, SQL, PL/SQL
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.