CACI has an opening for an Oracle Database Administrator/Analyst on our Corporate IT Software and Data Systems Support task on the K Department Software Engineering contract supporting the Navy in Dahlgren, VA. Individual will be part of our Database Administration team, supporting primarily Oracle relational databases and data warehouses in a Unix environment.
Will be responsible for database administration, Unix-based database shell scripting, SQL and PL/SQL script creation and modifications, Instance and schema manipulations, data validation and analysis, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Must have experience in Oracle 11g Database.
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to perform SQL, PL/SQL and Unix scripting assignments.
- Ability to maintain/modify database schemas, objects, indexes, and other Oracle instance functions.
- Must have a current DoD Secret security clearance
Oracle Certified Associate credentials
Strong analytical skills
Strong SQL scripting skills
Experience with Navy ERP