At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle Database Administrator to join our team in Bluemont, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate will provide O&M database administration support for our customer in their production environment. The job entails analyzing database related issues and provides accurate and rapid resolution; evaluating all systems for enhancements provided by developers and assesses impacts on system functions and the operational environment; provides expertise and advice on the day-to-day function of the production environment; acts as the liaison between the operational database administration and developmental database teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or Oracle certification is preferred, but not required.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Typically requires at least 10+ year’s relevant experience without a Degree; 6+ years’ relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree.
- Oracle 11g or 12c experience
- Oracle database replication experience
- Active Top Secret Clearance Required.
- 8 - 10 years of Oracle DBA experience in complex multi-site environment.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 5066