Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Data Warehouse Developer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Data Warehouse Developer for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Data Warehouse Developer
Job Location: Boston, MA
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Client is looking for ODI Data Warehouse Developer with technical expertise using oracle projects with at least five years of experience.
- Position consists of supporting, maintaining and changing the extract transformation and load processes between the UI Online applications and is data warehouse.
- A new business program is being administered requiring changes to existing reports and the creation of new ones.
Special Duties and Requirements:
- About 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Data Analysis, Testing and Implementation in Oracle EBS, OBIEE and Data Warehouse projects.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like waterfall model, Oracle AIM methodology and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Extensively work with BI Publisher reports, data models and creating complex RTF templates using BI Publisher Template Builder.
- Participated in problem solving and troubleshooting of the applications implemented with ODI
- Ability to analyze data, determine issues using simple to complex SQL and understanding of end to end data flow from source to data warehouse databases and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP); riskengineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using UML, Rational Rose, and Visio.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience writing functional design documents, test cases, UAT tracking sheet, GAP analysis documents, mapping spreadsheets, status reports, migration documents and in place process documents.
- Wide experience in Oracle based data warehousing projects.
- Experience writing, testing and implementing complex SQL and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in creating Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents, Database Design Documents, Technical Specifications, Data Model Mapping Documents, Unit Test Documents, Training Guides, Status Reports, Project Delivery Plan etc.
- Expert experience in source data mapping thru target data warehouse using client specific and standard data mapping/dictionary document.
- Analytical experience in tracking data from requirement thru end reports including data validation and data analysis. Experience in planning and tracking projects, setting milestones, review meetings, status meetings, scope analysis, leading gap analysis meetings and prioritizing & track issues.
- Extensive experience creating functional specs, design specs, use cases, ER/Data relation diagrams etc.
- Well versed in preparing test cases for business needs, executing test cases and maintaining the output result report for gap analysis.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, Power Point, Projects).
- Hands on experience with TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Test Manager, Rational Clear Quest, Clear Case, Visual Safe Source and Defect tracking processes.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred. ** 5+ years of relevant databaseengineering/architectureexperience.
- 3+ years of IT and data analysis, data management experience, enterprise data architecture, enterprise data management, data mode.
- ODI (Oracle Data Integration) Developer (Interfaces)