Oracle CPQ Cloud
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Oracle CPQ Cloud
Global consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless Green Card holder or US Citizen**
ANY US Location is fine
Must have Oracle CPQ Yellow & Blue Belt certification
Minimum 10-12years of experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS in Quote to Cash Business scenarios
• Minimum 10-12years of experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS in Quote to Cash Business scenarios
• In depth knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, complex Configurator setups Commerce Process, Complex workflow approval, Document Engine and Pricing functionality of Oracle CPQ Cloud
• Extensive experience as technical architect in large scale CPQ implementation
• Experience in customized Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud integration with CRM/ERP applications
• Proven experience on working with BML/BML Functions/BMQL for complex use cases
• Exposure to Oracle CPQ Cloud Integration using pre-built connectors and point to point integration with CRM (SF) and ERP applications (Oracle ERP)
• Experienced in Bulk Data Upload/Migration Strategy from Legacy System to Oracle CPQ Cloud using Oracle CPQ Cloud APIs
• Expertise in integration of Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle CPQ Cloud, DocuSign and third party cloud applications
• Experience with Mobile Configuration Layout and experienced in deploying Oracle CPQ Cloud on Mobile platform is a plus
• Proven experience in migrating code between instances
• Oracle CPQ Yellow & Blue Belt certification is a MUST
Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle CPQ Cloud Product to meet customer specifications
• Ability to evaluate client needs for integration and configuration and recommend solutions accordingly
• Solid understanding of SaaS development processes and methodologies
• Solid understanding of Oracle CPQ data model (including a thorough understanding of object relationships, BML, SOQL, and SOSL), architecture, constraints, governor limits and change management.
• Strong exposure to Oracle CPQ architecture and implementation best practices.
• Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude
• Develops detailed configuration specifications documentation targeted to technical resources
• Manages customer communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design
• Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design
• Validates solutions after built and provides solution walkthrough with customer. Guides customer through solution deployment
• Team player with excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience with the Configuration/Administration of Oracle CPQ Cloud
• Working with the client to understand and document their existing processes as well as document their future, improved and standardized processes that will be enabled by Salesforce
• Creating Technical requirements as an input to Oracle CPQ application design
• Ability to work with development staff to complete a solution design in a Salesforce environment
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
• Testing functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple business leaders to complete projects quickly
• Maintains/enhances technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and databasetechnologies.