Applications Software Technology (AST) is a leading provider in the Oracle Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
Identify and apply configuration changes to applications so that they meet documented business process requirements.
- Design, code, and test program modules that meet design specifications and are well documented meeting all development standards.
- Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a CPQ environment.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and business system users in this effort.
- Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
- Assist in the development of documentation and standard procedures
3+ years Oracle CPQ experience for Sr. Developer and 5+ years Oracle CPQ experience for Technical Lead
Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Commerce / Utilities Libraries, Validation/Hiding/Constraint rules.
- Configuration Recommendation Items, Recommendation Rules.
- Constraint / Hiding rules, Layout Changes, CSS / JS changes.
- Complex implementations, Formula mgt., User mgt., Integration
- (OOTB/third party), Document Engine, multilingual support.
- AJAX Configuration Rules
- Advance Pricing Rule, Discount, Promotion configuration.
- Complex Product Hierarchy
- Configuration Rules Overview,
- BML Basics
- Layout Editor
- Commerce layout, Custom CSS
- Commerce Rules
Education and Training:
- Bachelordegree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experiencepreferred
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)