Location: Miami, FL
No of Position: 2
Job Title: Oracle Consultant
• Hands on experience in WCS 7.x, WCS 6.x versions and BOD framework
• Strong Design and implementation experience in Websphere Commerce v7.x
• Strong understanding of Websphere commerce application architecture and able to provide right design
• Ability to create blueprint designs landscape for complex ecommerce eco systems
• Experience in Integrating, designing and developing custom solutions within Websphere Commerce
• Hands-on experience with utilizing various sub systems of Websphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order,
• Experience in working on different Business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites)
• Strong Java J2EE experience
Database Programming Skill
• End-to-end experience in software development life-cycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Executed at least 2 WCS end-to-end implementation
• Technical leadership skills for managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading
toward a common vision
• Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, Plan and implement solutions in eco system which consist Extended sites model involving B2B and
B2C business models
• Lead mid-level planning exercises with developers
• Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
• Facilitate and drive workshops and client meetings in order to help to translate business requirements into
Leadership & Communication:
• Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of core competency.
• Ability to translate high technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels.
• Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
• Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff levels and internal/external
• Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.