RadixBay is seeking a Senior Oracle Consultant with an understanding of Accounting and Oracle G/L experience.
The ideal Oracle Consultant will have strong knowledge of SQL and a background in Oracle ERP (G/L). Knowledge of HP ALM is a plus.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Consultant:
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies.
- The Oracle Consultant will look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Manage and support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support.
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- The Oracle Consultant will manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users including consulting ecosystem to resolve issues and address questions.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
- Experience in Data Mining/ETL (Helpful)
- Interface/integration background helpful
- The Oracle Consultant should be an Independent worker
- Good communication skills are required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Testing and validation experience
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.