- Oracle Cloud ERP Fiancials Implementations, Training, Sales Consulting
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices
- Expertise in Oracle Cloud ERP applications, Training and Sales Consulting
- Experience implementing and upgrading Oracle Financials and Cloud Financials.
- Minimumof 3-4 full life-cycle implementations and/or upgrade projects
- Ability to lead activities such as requirements analysis, business process design/re-engineering, gap/fit analysis, reporting analysis, application configuration, CRP testing, user training and production support
- Ability to produce functional requirements for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements
- Knowledge of Oracle's AIM methodology or similar implementation methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ability to effectively communicate with client users and management, and deliver presentations
- Solid client management and consulting skills
- Must be open to up to travel.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL*Plus, Discoverer, XML Publisher, Vertex and/or 170 Systems is a plus
- CPA or Accounting background is a plus
Preferred skills and education:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Admin or Accounting
- Cloud Certifications