Oracle Cloud Finance Lead - Senior Manager NE Region
Job Location: MA - Boston, NJ - Edison, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Oracle Cloud Finance Lead ? Senior Manager, NE
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business& Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
As a Senior Manager in our Products industry Technology Consulting business, you'll be:
- Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Finance or Supply Chain transformation programs
- Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining finance/ supply chain road maps and solutions
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients' business/ IT agenda
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New Oracle IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new Finance/ Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients
- Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
- Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum experience of 1 hands on engagement experience with Oracle Cloud ERP
- Minimum 6 years' experience with Project management skills
- Minimum of three implementations / deployments with Oracle Finance
- Minimum experience leading workstreams of >20 team members on large, global Oracle EBS or Cloud deployments
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading Finance-related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy Finance ERP functionality
- Minimum 5 years' consulting experience for 5+ years client-facing consulting experience with Products (Life Sciences, Retail, CG&S, Industrial) clients
- Minimum ability to generate and publish Oracle supply chain-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Sales or business development experience in Oracle technologies
- Oracle HCM
- Oracle eBS R12
- Oracle Peoplesoft
- Oracle JDE
Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills