The Oracle ERP Cloud Supply Chain Manager is an experienced practitioner in Oracle ERP Implementation and related ERP Cloud methodologies who provides insight and advice concerning delivery practices. The Oracle ERP Cloud Manager will guide the team on how to use Oracle ERP Implementation SCM modules, and will coach the team on Oracle ERP/Software's implementation best practices. The Oracle ERP Cloud Manager will serve as Technical/Functional resource supporting and guiding the implementation of Supply Chain Modules. As a Manager you will also be responsible for the quality and timeline of the integration work in projects.
Your key responsibilities:
Leadership and Execution
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping)
- Support configurations, customizations, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- University or College Degree.
- 6+ years of experience in implementing some combination of Oracle Supply Chain applications such as: Inventory, Order Management, Distribution modules.
- 5+ years of ERP Supply Chain Management implementations with Functional proficiency in (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead or project manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle ERP Cloud Project (Release 10 or later)
- Recognized Cloud ERP implementation certification is highly desirable
- An advanced degree around specialization
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process design, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgement
- Experience configuring and working with integration tools (Oracle, Mulesoft) for the relevant functional area
- Experience configuring and working with Oracle's reporting and business intelligence suite of products
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use MS Office Suite (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Proven ability to work in teams consisting of a variety of resources; business and technology, local and remote and internal and third party
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle Applications
Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
Ideally, you'll also have
- For assigned projects, participate in the identification, evaluation and recommendation of business and technology opportunities, as appropriate.
- Participate in the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of third party services and products, as required.
- Drive, challenge and hold business accountable for project deliverables and deadlines.
- Interact with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Oracle cloud ERP implementation and business processes.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the Regulatory Compliance Framework including the Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Policy and all AML related policies, procedures and controls within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training