Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing consulting and accounting firms in the country?
If yes, consider joining Baker Tilly (BT) as an EPM Solution Architect! This is a great opportunity to be a valued leader in one of our most dynamic markets. You will work side-by-side with firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Additionally, you will be a mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills. If you are invigorated by these exciting challenges, then this could be the right opportunity for you! As one of the fastest growing firms in the nation, BT has the ability to offer you upward career trajectory, flexibility in how and where you get your work done and meaningful relationships with clients, teammates and leadership who truly care about you and your development.
You will enjoy this role if:
- You are looking for your next challenge, crave variety where no day is the same and feel your skills and experience can be better utilized
- You are looking to be part of a fast growing, innovative practice where your hard work and creativity can help us continue to build, improve and advance
- You are excited about the sale and delivery of SaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle EPM Cloud Solution Suite
- You would like to work with a variety of clients, panning many industries
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and desire to work collaboratively with others to meet client needs
- You do your best work when you are part of a talented, down-to-earth team that thrives in collaboration and truly enjoys working together.
- You feel valued when you are provided the resources and support to continually sharpen your technical skills and build your career now, for tomorrow.
What you will do:
- Design and deliver Oracle EPM Cloud functional architecture strategy with leading practices throughout all phases of an EPM Cloud Transformation
- Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
- Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
- Lead Testing and Training Programs during EPM Cloud Transformations
- Lead or support robust change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the EPM Cloud Solution
- Provide functional support as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business process and functional expertise in Oracle EPM Cloud modules (Budgeting & Planning (EPBCS, PBCS), Financial Consolidation & Close (FCCS), Data Management Cloud, Account Reconciliation Cloud, Tax Reporting, Profitability & Cost Management and Enterprise Performance Reporting).
- Support sales cycles as needed as a Subject Matter Expert
- Lead with the continuous development of market offering
- Provide coaching, mentoring and performance counseling to consultants and client team members
- Participate in the development and deployment of team member EPM implementation training
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients and the community
- Invest in your professional development individually and through participation in firm wide learning and development programs
- Support the growth and development of team members and clients through the Baker Tilly Care and Teach philosophy, helping associates meet their professional goals
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of implementation experience, with 2+ years of hands on experience implementing with one or more of the Oracle EPM Cloud modules
- Oracle EPM Cloud Implementation Specialist Certification in one or more functional applications (EPBCS, FCCS preferred)
- Certification in Oracle ERP Cloud modules a plus (GL, AR, AP, Procurement, PPM)
- Business expertise in FP&A processes as well as having strong knowledge of other financial business processes, Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), or Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Experience working with Oracle’s Strategic Workforce Planning Cloud Module preferable
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Ability to multi task across many different projects and stakeholders both internal and external
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with client resources from lower level to C suite
- Ability to travel, potentially up to 75%
- Must be willing to work non-traditional business hours for client demands