- Design the target state customer and supplier data model and data entity structure using Oracle Trading Community Architecture TCA Party, Customer Account, Supplier Address, Relationship and Hierarchy structure.
- Define CRUD rules for customer and supplier data attributes
- Design hub roles with CRUD access control
- Design the target state e2e application architecture with EDQ, Trading Oracle Fusion Hub, DAAS, DNB, Omega Oracle Fusion ERP and Legacy ERP
- Design Oracle database data factory tables, drive source data, profile data, provide data standardization inputs, execute data enrichment tasks
Design and build Oracle EDQ MDM hub and spoke solution. Data ingestion from multiple sources of data into the hub, apply specific business rules Unit testing of data conversion into the Trading Hub attributes (Customer/Supplier)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- 5+ years of Oracle TCA Data Model experience, CRUD Rules Oracle fusion CDM, SQM configuration skills (DFF, EFFs)
- 5+ years of Oracle fusion ERP, Legacy EBS O2C, P2P process experience
- 5+ Oracle EDQ hands on expertise – business rules, match-merge, deduplication, survivorship key ring
- Data Migration experience
- Data Modeling knowledge
- Data Governance process & setup experience
- Customer Supplier functional knowledge
- Data Enrichment experience – DNB, DAAS, Trillium
- PL/SQL Skills
- Oracle TCA Data Model hands on experience
- Oracle fusion job and duty role creation with attribute access restrictions