Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Solution Relationship Director II (Oracle) to join our Business Development practice.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate; become a Solution Specialist in their assigned solution
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering
- Educate KPMG account teams and clients on how the solution helps address a client issue/need
- Function as the KPMG Advocate to account teams and clients
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment
- Demonstrate excellence in applying MarketEDGE to qualify opportunity and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
- A minimum of fifteen years of demonstrated successful consulting services or solution sales experience in high-end major national/global accounts; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Strong subject matter expertise or industry expertise
- Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
Requisition #: 31231