We are looking for Oracle Apps O2C Business Analyst for our client in Sunnyvale, CA
Job Title: Oracle Apps O2C Business Analyst
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Skill 11i/R12 oracle Erp, Q2O process, O2C process, OM, AR, inventory, quoting, and SQL/PL Sql.
Business Functional Knowledge:
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs.
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business need.
- Design processes that can be implemented with minimal disruption to supporting systems, and that are cost effective.
- Anticipate the needs of stakeholders affected by process change.
- Ensure that proposed changes represent the best overall fit for the organization.
Business Requirements Definition and Technical Team Coordination:
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes.
- Co-lead design sessions to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports.
- Coordinate with IT development teams to manage the development process and resolve issues.
- Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
Support and Technical Sustaining Operations:
- Monitor implemented systems and processes to ensure high performance.
- Manage support requests to ensure timely and thorough resolution of issues.
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues.
- Serve as a resource to superusers for education on technical system functionality.
- Develop implementation and project plans.
- Monitor and drive resolution of issues.
- Document and communicate status updates to team members and Management.
- Estimate resource requirement and determine IT impacted groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including process documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and operations planning.
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex projects.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and practices.
- Strong analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong technical background with advanced personal computer skills including: MicroSoft Project, Visio, Word and Access.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other business systems analysts and cross functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.