We are looking for Oracle Apps Financial BSA? with Adv Collection? or our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Oracle Apps Financial BSA? with Adv Collection?
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Finance Systems Analysts who is a subject matter expert in Procure-to- Pay applications.
- The BSA will be responsible for both supporting existing functionality and enhancements and must be techno-functional to be able to drive projects and assignments to their successful completion.
- The BSA will be a member of the Business Systems team which is responsible
- for supporting financial systems, troubleshooting and documenting software applications of varying complexity following the predefined standards and best practices.
- Participate in the internal Oracle EBS/ Coupa global implementation rollouts and
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and drive cross functional business and system requirements for the implementation and support of key financial processes.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, and translate
- business requirements into system solutions
- Document business requirements, functional design, test scenarios and scripts, and end-user training materials.
- Work directly with international financeshared services business users around the
- world to provide superior day-to- day application support.
- Provide research, analysis, and problem resolution including creating and monitoring service requests with Oracle/Coupa Support
- Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
- Work closely with Engineering organization to develop and test system extensions, enhancements, integrations, and bug fixes.
- Bachelordegree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology is required.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of Coupa or Oracle EBS R12 suite mainly in GL, AGIS, PO, AP, AR, FA, CM and eBTax.
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Understands technical issues and able to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of Oracle tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL, APEX is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work
- collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management; including experience working in an onshore/offshore model with different time zones
- Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment. Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skill?
- Strong in any one of the combination of R12 modules: (AP,PO, GL), (FA,CM,GL), (AR, RevRec, GL)
- ??BSA with Advanced Collection experience
- Should be able to fluently articulate accounting entries / postings
- Has ability to root cause production issues in a short time and muster or reach out to the right people / teams to resolve issue