The Sr. Oracle developer is primarily responsible for supporting Oracle Applications R12.2.7 environment day to day operations, enhancements and projects.
- Provide technical support for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.7 environment
- Perform design, coding, unit testing and documentation for any changes to the platform
- Work with Oracle on Service Requests to resolve Oracle standard functionality issues
- Assist the DBA team to migrate the code to production and manage patching applications
- Guide business users in day to day operations for any issues with environment
- Provide updated technical documentation to the latest enhancement or release
- 5 - 10+ years of Experience with good Communication Skills and hands on experience in Oracle 11i and Oracle R12.2 and above.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL , Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Workflows. OAF knowledge is good to have.
- Knowledge of XML publisher, BPEL/SOA process is expected
- Process flow knowledge of Supply chain (OM and SC) and finance tracks (GL, AP, AR) will be a big advantage.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in following tracks.. Finance, Order to Cash process, Service Contracts and Professional Services.
- Proven ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Planning/Task Organization skills
- Integration knowledge of Oracle to Salesforce environment using Oracle SOA
- Vertex Tax Links configuration