We are proud of our collaborative culture and are seeking a dynamic Oracle Apps DBA Consultant to add to the team. Since 2003, Tier1 has helped hundreds of companies maximize the full potential of their enterprise technologyinvestment while simplifying the common business challengesassociated with running enterprise applications,databases, and development products. Our suite of highly specialized services includes 24x7 managed services, implementations, upgrades, customizations, development, staffing, and a secure cloud hosting solution in our Private Oracle Cloud as well as public cloud hosting with Microsoft Azure. We help our customers maximize their enterprise technologyinvestment, so they can focus on running their business, not managing their technology.Department
- DBA and Infrastructure Services
- Director of DBA and Infrastructure Services
- 5+ years of experience installing, implementing, upgrading, maintaining and supporting Production and non-Production Oracle E-Business Suite environments.
- Proven experience in administration and management of large Oracle E-Business Suite environments consisting of a multi-node architecture with Oracle database version 11gR2/12c and E-Business Suite version 11i and R12.
- Experience with Oracle's advanced EBS and database technologies such as Transparent Data Encryption, Shared APPL_TOP, ASM, etc.
- Substantial Oracle Database Administration expertise with solid background in Oracle as well as Oracle/3rd party tool administration, monitoring, and backup/recovery.
- 24x7 Production supportexperience.
- Significant expertise in day-to-day monitoring of Production EBS and database environments, applying patches, and using online/offline cloning techniques for the EBS and database.
- Linux / Unix shell scripting.
Knowledge and Ability
- Effective communication skills are critical, both written and oral.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to resolve critical real time Production problems.
- Energetic and self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively and cooperatively with project and infrastructure teams.
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred
BenefitsBecause we hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefits program which features:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision; 401k and life insurance
- Monthly utilization bonus program
- Annual performance and merit review
- Employee assistance program