Oracle Application Developer
8 - 10 years experience • Engineering Services
The job description of an Oracle Application Developer comprises various tasks such as using programming languages and utilizing development tools to design, build, test, implement, and support oracle applications. Developer works closely with other professionals such as DBAs, system analysts and the end users to achieve successful applications.
As an Oracle Application Developer:
- Developer creates and maintains applications using Oracle forms, reports and database.
- Developer has to be experienced in technologies such as PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, PeopleTools and PeopleSoft.
- Developer will be expected to meet with users and analysts to define application requirements.
- Developer will also provide support to the end users.
Familiar with the following is a plus, but not a requirement:
o Oracle Financials
o Accounting Concepts – AP, AR and Inventory Control
o EPC contracting business
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong in mathematics
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Oracle forms, reports and database
- PL/SQL, PeopleSoft, PeopleTools
Ability to read, write and speak in English.
On a regular basis the employee will need to have the ability to drive to operating plants and construction sites and other S&B office complexes. This requires the ability to stand, walk, and have clear close and distance vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
This position requires both home office and construction site environment. The office environment will be a business office with moderate noise. The construction job-site will have exposure to outdoor weather conditions, loud noises, work near moving mechanical parts, electrical energy, construction equipment, vibration, fumes, and chemical and airborne particles.
- Standard work week Monday - Thursday 9 hours and 4 hours on Fridays
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
- No regular travelrequired
Job ID 3114