· Must be lead for 2-3 oracle ADF and BPM enterprise solutions.
· Hands on experience on Oracle ADF and Oracle BPM Integration through Webservice/Task flows.
· Hands on experience on Oracle ADF, Human tasks, View links, ADF architecture and lifecycle.
· Knowledge on Business Components Declarative and Programmatic way.
· Experience on Creating Task Flows
· Experience on Developing Template and Declarative Components.
· Expertise in developing UI with ADF Faces.
· Strong Knowledge on ADF Security.
· Good Object Oriented Programming knowledge.
· Excellent knowledge and experience of developing applications with Model View
· Architecture understanding, Deployment architecture and cluster topologies.
· Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience