Industry: Managed Care & Health Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 421 days agoby Josh Slimmer
OR Nurse Manager
Location: Rawlins, WY
Manages all patient care services in the Surgical Services Department and ensures adequate staffing of nursing and ancillary services staff. Establishes policies and procedures of the Surgical Services Department within organizational guidelines. Accountable 24 hours/day for unit operation decisions. Serves as a clinical resource contact for patients, families, nursing staff, other health care members and external agencies.
· Registered Nurse license issued by the state of Wyoming.
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred, Associates required.
· ACLS certification required within 9months of employment
· BLS (CPR) required.
· Typically requires 3 to 5years of experience in Nursing.
· Includes 1year of supervisory experience in managing staff and budgets.
· Advanced clinical and technical knowledge of the Operating Room.