U.S. Vision is looking for an independent optometrist to run their own office located in or adjacent to our Meijer Optical Department in our Portage, Michigan location!
This opportunity does not require any investment.
U.S. Vision is the seventh largest retail optical chain in the United States. We have been engaged in the retail optical business since 1967. We are the second largest independent operator of optical stores in host retailers in terms of store count and the first in terms of the number of brands. We are located in 47 states and across Canada. We operate a state-of-the-art manufacturing laboratory in Glendora, NJ.
Some of the many benefits of associating with U.S. Vision are:
- Private Independent Practice: The practice and records belong to you. No U.S. Vision restrictions or interference regarding fees or patient care.
- Flexibility: We offer a variety of flexible arrangements and schedules to meet your needs, including part-time. Our agreement is a simple 3 page document with no competitive restrictions
- Local Support: Our staff is your staff (in states where permitted) at no additional charge. Our Optical Center Manager and associates act as your ancillary staff, greeting your patients, completing patient histories, answering phones, scheduling appointments and supporting you in any way they can.
- Advertising: We maintain a highly sophisticated advertising and marketing department. All of our advertising includes focus on eye exams and our independent doctors of optometry.
- Host Store Impact: We have nurtured relationships with leading department store retailers. We enjoy the inherent credibility and confidence as well as many other benefits such as participation in national marketing programs as well as direct mail access to a loyal credit card base, merchandise discounts and the host store’s reputation for consistent quality and service to their customers – your patients.
If you are self-motivated and looking for a career in optometry that has the benefits of being a private practice owner in terms of scheduling flexibility and financial opportunity without the hardships and investment of opening a practice cold, contact us today! New graduates welcome!
- State-issued license for optometry and O.D.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Ability to diagnose and treat eye-related disorders and conditions