The Optometrist is a leader within the organization, delivering the brand promise,experience and the organization’s key results through people. Specifically, the Optometrist ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing and managing the key steps. The Optometrist also delivers the office’s key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and ensuring flawless execution of the patientexperience/behaviors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Patient Service through ensuring staff performs the following Service Process steps:
- Patient Satisfaction Excellence
- Addresses all patients’ visual life style needs
- Builds patients’ for life
- Explains each step of the eye exam
- Listens carefully to patient’s questions or concerns
- Provides a summary of patient’s overall eye health
- Conducts all services in accordance with protocol and accepted standard of care.
- Ensures all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations on the initial visit.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/Patient relationship.
- Effective communicates with all office and store associates to ensure a seamless patient experience.
- Provides effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs. Trains in areas including:
- Front desk/office procedures
- Phone Skills
- Contact lens Training
- Exam quality by other Doctors
- Delivers clear, motivating and constructive feedback in a timely manner to all associates. Confronts problem performers directly and without delay.
- Creates a positive culture linked to the corporate culture; identifies what motivates each individual and directs conversations and actions appropriately.
- Encourages associate decision making at the level closest to the patient.
- Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets set in the following areas:
- Overall Patient Satisfaction
- % Sales to Plan
- Exam Growth
- Other Key Performance Indicators
- Maximizes “One Voice”partnershipthrough leadership, participation and involvement in the following:
- Right the First Time
- Walk-in Availability
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Leads by example in demonstrating safe work practices
- Doctor of Optometry
- A proven track record of delivering the organization’s results through people
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory and technology
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
- Strong communicator and listener
- Problem solving ability
- Organization skills
Requisition ID: 45840