$100K - $150K*
Lumentum is seeking a Hardware Development Engineer for the Transmission Division to work on the development of tunable transceivers at 10Gbs and 25Gbs.The successful candidate should be highly motivated and demonstrate an ability to multi-task and to work effectively in a team environment. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work as part of a world class engineering team and to contribute to the success of the Transmission Division.
- Responsible for the design of optical transceiver at 10 Gb/s and 25 Gb/s.
- Create Schematic and layout circuits at high speeds.
- Select Components for analog, digital, optical, and high-speed application
- Responsible for the characterization of optical transceivers at 10Gb/s to 25 Gb/s.
- Assure design for performance, manufacturability-y and cost.
- Characterization of optical sub-assemblies (TOSA/ROSA)
Valid through: 2020-4-9