· Must Have 5+ years of progressive responsibilities with mid-sized company in a development and manufacturing environment.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an Engineering or Materials science discipline.
· Engineering background in the areas of test equipment and software.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong background in optics is a strongly desired.
· Experience with Labwindows (C) is strongly desired.
· Strong operational, process, and customer orientation.
· Ability to work with & provide direction to production technicians
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing, DFM/DFT & statistical tools.
· Technical writing skills.
· Technology transfer experience.
· Must be able to work in an environment of short notice changes, tolerate interruptions, and commit to extended work hours as necessary;
· Ability to plan and prioritize activities, perform and monitor multiple overlapping tasks/operations to meet schedule.
· Must be able to travel.
· Hands-on capability and management style.
· Team-oriented, bright, forward-thinking, creative, and naturally curious.
· Self-starter, high energy level with strong interpersonal skills.
· Highest level of personal and professional integrity.