Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS
Follows established written procedures and guidelines, provides technical and analytical support in a global markets operations support function for one or more operations product areas.
Uses established techniques to analyze and resolve complex operations support problems/initiatives requiring exception handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product/services specialists to resolve.
May assist in managing projects and/or introduction of new initiatives, systems, products and services and processes coordination across multiple operations functions.
Employees will have college degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience. Required skills include: expert Excel knowledge, detail orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task, excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines, ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job, ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements, ability to work in a team environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders. Desired skills include: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar major preferred and a basic understanding of and/or experience in financial service industry. To be used for employees in Global Markets only.
The client service advisor manages a book of GCAS accounts consisting of Custody, Escrow, and IPA products. Candidate must be on hand to offer premium Client service and provide assistance with Client queries and assist with the relationships between our Clients and operations groups. Up to date market knowledge on key initiatives and developments within the trade settlement space are essential. Directly interacting with Clients on a daily basis, you will be the main escalation point for all operational issues and will serves as Client advocate within BAML to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
Responsibilities of the Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS
- Manage all daily service requests received from clients
- Review and understand governing documents
- Monitor account activity
- Coordinate activity between client and operations
- Respond to client inquiries and any exception processing
- Participate in projects as required
Requirements of the Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience 5-7 years of Global Custody experience, including direct client communication
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment managing multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Working knowledge of equity and fixed income instruments, SWIFT, DTC/FED/Euroclear/Local Market security movement
- Proficient computer skills and advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Knowledge of Sungard / FIS Global Plus Platform
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal and written)
Compensation for the Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS
- ?Salary for the Ops Sr. Analyst MKTS $47, - $66,
More information about the job
Are you open to sponsorship? No
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No