We are looking to hire an autonomous and creative Senior System Test Engineer. As a member of the team you will need hardware knowledge and practice programming an object oriented language and scripting. In the role you will be exposed to various aspects of testing: Server, GPU, camera, RF, Android, Windows, G-SYNC, etc.
If you are passionate about getting multiple tasks done on time and learning about the field, apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a senior member of system test engineering team in operations
- Support test methodology projects
- Work on NPI (GPU, Server, Shield, Automotive) and manufacturing testing support
- Support deep-learning initiatives
- Build expertise on various system-test fields and mentor other team members for cross-learning
What we need to see:
- Great communicator and excellent in collaboration
- Good scripting skills : Python and bash (preferred)
- Good object oriented programming : Java or Python
- You currently practice system-level programming
- You have a knowledge of computer architecture and SOC system
- Practice system test development: hardware and software
- Familiarity with system electronic manufacturing process, from chip to system
- A minimum of 5 year experience in the electronic industry with exposure to development of system (hardware/software) and data analysis.
- Able to work cross functionally across multiple business units
- B.S. degree (or higher) in Electrical/Computer engineering or Computer Science.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.